3.24.2013

MT, Chapter Three.

So after 7 months, I've finally moved on to a new chapter. I always thought I'm going to make it there but things isn't always what we expected them to be. Sometimes, when you took a risk you have to be ready for all possible consequences. For 7 months I've made some good friends, learned a lot from it too. And now the time comes to move on. It isn't good to be starting all over again but I have to. I have to not just for myself but for the people I love. Going through the process again and hoping that this would be the last. I've learned to love my work because I have a purpose in life now, a goal that drives me to do my best for us.

So now, after a month's hiatus I'm starting anew. I hope and wish that this would be my last and will grow and prosper with them this time. Time for a new mindset in terms of work ethic. As always, with Aiza as the center of my drive and purpose, I will be better. This is not just for me but for both of us. She thought me how to be positive and optimistic in life.

I could sense a good set of people also with my new team so adjustment period would not be that difficult. A little of getting used to with a new account which is literally new to me; the rules and technicalities, but with a clear mind now everything will be alright.

Well, I just wish myself good luck with this new environment. Everything's gonna be alright.

No comments: