12.01.2012

Out of the Pan, and into the Fire.

I have been doing my job now for almost 6 years. I kinda liked it. Not so much stress. Although the pay isn't that overwhelming, I enjoyed doing my job. That's the important thing.

However, due to the current economic situation, I had to find some greener pastures. I had to leave behind some good people, friends... but that's how life is. Move on.


Now that I have transferred to a new company, I thought, all is well. Then just after a couple of months, I started to have a feeling that the account would go down. And that's eventually happened, actually not technically. There seems to be a held up with the account, so work volume was not that much. Now, the company, "doesn't want to lay us off" so they decided to "loan" us to another account. WTF?! The worst part is that it's a voice account, customer service. I dreaded that job.

It came in the worst time as well, holiday season. I don't want to go finding another job during that time, besides, Aiza's coming home in just a couple of months. I decided to give it a try, as it's only for 65 days.

I'm now on the 20-ish day, still surviving, but I don't know how long I could keep up. Still having difficulties dealing with other people's problems. Anyway, I'm looking at it as an experience, something to add to my skills, to add in my resume... so "Thank you for calling Amazon, and have a great day."







No comments: