4.02.2012

Brief Iloilo stop, and missed everything.


My recent vacation back in my home town was a brief one (like the last time), so I haven't gone to many  places due to limited time. Besides it was really for my Lola's 80th birthday.  I got the chance to see my aunts too from abroad after quite some time.

Nanay and Nanay (Lola) P

The Clan


Anyway, the nothing really change much of the city except for some weird jeepney routes. Oh, and there's the Boardwalk, I got to pass by there. It was really knucklehead move of me not to bring my prehistoric digicam. It was a nice place, calm.  From the Boardwalk I got to pass by the new road connecting Diversion and Tabucan. Wow, we have the Ateneo in there. I so happy for Mandurriao.  I felt like a stranger in my own place after so many years.

Maybe next time I come home, I'll stay more than a week. When I got back to Manila, darn it, they went out to the beach in Anhawan. Man I miss the beach so much, I wanna get off that plane.  Oh, the next couple of days, they went hiking in Antique. Waaaaa!! Kill me now.

Anhawan Resort in Oton




Tibiao, Antique






Okay, enough of the ranting. I got to eat local batchoy at Deco's though, as a consolation.



By the way, the last time I was here, no Starbucks yet.







No comments: