1.05.2012

Hello 2012!


The holidays are over. The never ending food actually ended, and the past year...well... is over and so we start anew.  'Twas a year to be remembered...not! Actually, I really did not liked 2011. Nothing really significant happened. I dunno, maybe it was just me not doing anything to make things happen.  I did have a lot of goals during that year, but they ended just wishes as nothing was accomplished.

And now I face 2012, another year, another beginning, oh and did I say another number just added to my age? Anyway, I won't expect much to this year, as the scum of the past year will still haunt me, and until I'm done with all that, then I can say that a new beginning will start. I won't make promises this 2012, but will try to make this year a lot better than 2011. That year really sucked for me. I dunno where I will start but hopefully Beth's coming home this February will shed some light. I am really looking forward to that day. Wow, it has really been a year, and it was fast. I could still remember the day we took her to the airport.

Okay, so I guess, I'll just have to clean out 2011's mess and move on, so help me God.


By the way, I do hope 2012 won't come up short and end at December 21. :)

Happy New Year everyone.

No comments: