10.11.2011

MEN AT WORK: They're everywhere!

It's been a while, but DPWH memes are still everywhere, literally they are everywhere, the three. They have gone places, even traveled through time.  I know we are all frustrated about their blunder, but for comic sense here are some of my favorites I found floating all over the Internet.

Start by Googling:



They're in the movies and TV

Paranormal Activity
Harry Potter

more after the jump


Lost
The Exorcist

Or they can be in Sports:

Azkals head coaches


Examining how bad Hatton knocked out

Even recent events like Lolong 



Aww nice little toons







Where Wally?...err DPWHere?



The moon!




Hanapin ang pusa... este yung tatlo.




They seemed out of place here




There's no flood in Abbey Road.






And some really creative ones like this....



and this...

aww.. Steve Jobs could have been proud, did they use an iPad?



This ones cute, though It's not going to be in my birthday anytime soon.




Well that's it. There are actually thousands of this floating around, I just put few and my favorites.





 Well here's the "original photo(shopped)" they published in their Facebook account.